Identity Security technologies and business processes provide a digital identity environment to enable online collaboration and stakeholder engagement, while maintaining the security and integrity of the university’s digital assets.
Identity Security helps Technology Services provide a variety of services for campus:
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Group & Role Management
- Authentication Services (federated authentication, MFA)
- Authorization Services (Microsoft Entra ID)
- Certificate Services (CSR's, ACME Endpoints)
- Directory Services
- Emerging Identity Technologies
If you are planning to develop an in-house application or purchase third-party software that will require NetID authentication or access to directory information, please view Integration for more information.
New and enhanced services are being developed as part of the Identity Security Roadmap.
If you have questions regarding the content of this website (such as a request to update specific information), please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.